Customer Relations Rep I
- Take full ownership from order acceptance to order completion and handle shipping with a high degree of accuracy.
- Essential functions of position include the timely and accurate processing of customer order requests, transfer order requests, billing, customer returns and correction processing.
- Must possess high degree of telephone and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Ensure training and understanding of all system functions and enhancements related to Customer Service processing
- Individual must have extensive working knowledge of all Customer Service policies and procedures including, but not limited to, all transaction type processing, shipping procedures, inventory control procedures, and revenue cycle.
- Position requires a thorough understanding of the Sales Force operations relative to transaction activity.
- Ability to evaluate proper correction requirements for inventory adjustments.
Territory Managers are the lifeblood of Intrinsic and are responsible for effectively selling Barricaid within an assigned geographic territory. Barricaid is a disruptive technology that will appeal now to early adopters and innovators, with challenging discussions on reimbursement and payment, laying the ground work for broader adoption in the near-to-medium term.
Los Angeles, CA
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with interest.
Intrinsic Therapeutics, Inc., a medical device company based in Woburn, Massachusetts, in collaboration with world-renowned surgeons, scientists, clinical investigators, and medical advisors, developed the Barricaid solution for patients at high risk of recurrence following lumbar discectomy surgery – the most common spinal surgery performed in the US today. Barricaid is designed to make these patients’ first spine surgery their last. Barricaid has been rigorously studied through multiple trials, including a multicenter level I RCT demonstrating superior outcomes compared to discectomy alone – leading to FDA Pre-Market Approval in 2019.